Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taylor Swift Covers Glamour 11 2010


Taylor-swift-glamour-november-2010 Taylor Swift rocks a Tadashi Shoji lace dress on the cover of Glamour magazine November 2010 issue, on sale on Tuesday, 12 October!
Here’s what the 20-year-old country cutie had to share:

On her ex, Taylor Lautner: “He’s one of my best friends. He’s wonderful, and we’ll always be close. I’m so thankful for that.”

On if she ever regrets writing songs about her exes: “Eventually I’m sure one of them will write a response - that’s a pretty scary concept, actually! But I make sure I only write bad songs about the ones who deserve it.”

On finding love: “I’ve learned that you can’t predict it or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.”

No comments:

Post a Comment